Friday, March 27, 2015

Insurgent

So, before you watch the trailer and form totally negative opinions on this movie, I'd like to assure you that it really wasn't that bad. From the viewpoint of someone who has read the books and loved them, I still thought the movie did have a good plot to it. It, admittedly, was very far from the book BUT it still was a pretty well-thought-out, complex movie. They FINALLY included Shauna, Hector, and Uriah, although they weren't really significant to the plot. The special effects were fantastic and if you keep an open mind that this is a separate story from the book, you'll end up enjoying it as I did. Needless to say, I had low expectations going into the theater, but came out satisfied. I'll still love the books more but it was hard to be disappointed about the movie.

~Aiden the Destroyer

No comments:

Post a Comment